In using this website you are deemed to have read and agreed to the following terms and conditions:
GlasBox will not sell, share, or rent your personal information to any third party or use your e-mail address for unsolicited mail. Any emails sent by GlasBox will only be in connection with the provision of agreed services and products.
Exclusions and Limitations. The information on this web site is provided on an “as is” basis.
- excludes all representations and warranties relating to this website and its contents or which is or may be provided by any affiliates or any other third party, including in relation to any inaccuracies or omissions in this website and/or the Company’s literature; and
- excludes all liability for damages arising out of or in connection with your use of this website. This includes, without limitation, direct loss, loss of business or profits (whether or not the loss of such profits was foreseeable, arose in the normal course of things or you have advised GlasBox of the possibility of such potential loss), damage caused to your computer, computer software, systems and programs and the data thereon or any other direct or indirect, consequential and incidental damages.
- Drawings may change to do technical advantages and/or changes by the hardware supplier
- Certain hardware may be discontinued and replaced by a more recent version which may change the overall design of the window/door
- GlasBox cannot guarantee that the window or door is exactly manufactured like the drawing due to mistakes in the drawing or changes in tooling
- The CAD drawings are only examples of how the windows can be combines
- The drawings may not be suitable for all construction purposes and should be confirmed by GlasBox, stucco contractor, general contractor etc.
- Wood and aluminium profiles are subject to sizes
- All final drawings should be confirmed by a qualified representative of GlasBox
- Some windows and doors may not be able to be constructed with profile as shown
- Flashing of windows should always be approved by a professional envelope engineer.
- Glass thickness may change due to size of window
- Wall sections when drawn are examples only and may not meet building codes
- Check your local building codes for U-value requirements and structural requirements of windows
- GlasBox cannot be held responsible for passing or not passing local building inspections
Always consult a qualified representative of GlasBox to ensure accuracy.
Copyright Notice. Copyright and other relevant intellectual property rights exist on all text relating to the Company’s services and the full content of this website. Redistribution or republication of any part of this website or its contents is prohibited, without the express written consent of GlasBox This Company’s logo is a registered trademark of this Company.
Notification of Changes. GlasBox reserves the right to change these conditions from time to time as it sees fit and your continued use of the site will signify your acceptance of any adjustment to these terms. You are therefore advised to re-read this statement on a regular basis.