Our CW50 curtain wall system is the perfect choice if you are seeking a sleek and narrow window frame but do not want to have the aluminum look on the interior of the house. This is a great product for large glass surfaces where both wind load structure and slim profiles are necessary.
We offer a variety of different wood species. Offered is a 3/4″ wide stick laminated structure (Picture 1) for a unique look. For a cleaner look we offer a multiplex construction (Picture 2) with a custom wood veneer. Using a veneer the overall look will be very consistent.
- Picture 1
- Picture 2
Features basic system
- System widths 50, 56, 76, and 96mm.
- All profiles can be used as well for mullions as for transoms.
- Maximal energy saving by variable thermal insulation with insultaing block options up to , including screw influence.
- Vertical curtain wall.
- Infill thickness from 6 to 64mm.
- Dissipating for very high glass weights up to 600kg.
- Construction as polygon curtain wall up to 45(deg) with system accessories.
- Two types of aluminium base profiles to screwing: With or without positioning food in the area of the timber structural profile.
- Solid timber connector technology in various options.
- Entire imposed load and load transmission tested.
- Easy and quick screwing of base profiles also with magazine screw driver possible.
- Safe fixation of all construction elements in the persistant aluminum screw channel.
- Avoiding the use of components lasting from the outside to the timber construction.
- Integrated drainage at the continoius gasket in three levels.
- Extensive system accessories.
Structural Glazing SG2
- System widths 50 of 56mm.
- Glazing system for optical exclusive SG-curtain wall.
- Maximum thermal insulation by special insulating block SG.
- Simple and economic processing.
- Without visible physcial protections up to 8 m assembly height.
Burglar proof curtain wall WK2/WK3
- System widths 50, 56, and 76mm.
- Resistance class WK2 and WK3 permitted.
- Simple processing.
- Identical technology to the basic system.